Monday, January 14, 2013

everybody loves Fletcher

Fletcher got three super awesome presents this week from three super awesome people. 

The first was from our good friend Abbey. She gave Fletch the book Love You Forever. One of mine and Brandon's favorites. Seriously cannot wait to read it to him. Auntie Abbey is the best.

Fletcher also got tons of super cute nike onesies from our friend Amy. They are adorable and fitting for the lifestyle Brandon wants for him. This one was my favorite.

The last present that Fletcher got this week was a homemade super special blanket from Grammie, or I guess Great Grammie to him. It took over a month to get here and accidentally got sent to the wrong address, but we have it and we love it. It is so soft and cuddly--I want it for myself.

In other news---
I finished my last week of work!!! 12. weeks. off. begins. now. BOOM! 

Also, Brandon started classes up again. He has 6 classes this semester (biochemistry, physiology, genetics, neuroanatomy, clinical, and research...whoa) compared to the 4 he had last semester, so he will be VERY busy. They say that the second semester here is the hardest, but I have a feeling that he is going to rock it--even though he is going to become and new dad right in the middle of it. He is super dad after all.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment