Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pigs and things

This week flew by, but dragged at the same time.

I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Fletcher is moving around all. of. the. time. But mostly at night. He is a night owl just like his daddy. Fletch has found a way to kick my bladder, punch my stomach, and head butt my ribs all at the same time. I'm pretty sure he is at a diagonal spread eagle. Just less than 13 weeks left....

We saw the scariest, hairiest wild pig. He seemed pretty nice though.


We feed the Elders every Monday and last time Brandon said that I didn't make enough food, so this week we are going to FEED the missionaries. The beginnings of chili and rice...

We got these giant cans at a new secret hidden store that we found-- a Bonairian Costco/Cash and Carry. Bulk is back baby. 

My classes for my MBA are going good so far. I write A LOT of research papers. Between my two classes, it averages to one 5-7 page research paper every week, but I am more than half way done!
Even though writing is my least favorite thing, I'm still kicking butt and taking names.


Brandon is still doing great in school. He is learning a lot and tutoring a lot. We got a desk from our landlord this weekend. Brandon is so excited. Studying at home has been miserable for him lately, but after we got this desk, he told me that he can't wait to study. Is this really my husband?!


Also here is a great example of how Brandon loves to push my buttons. I like things even and in order. Even amount of cookies, squares cut in straight lines, etc. Here is how Brandon left the brownies when I was in the other room.

He thinks he is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment