Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bonaire Birthday

Yep. It was my birthday on November 1st. 23. Crazy.

I love my birthday, especially this birthday, because for the first time in four years I'm not in the middle of the cross country season, so I was unlimited in my sugar intake. 
Also I'm pregnant, so eating two pieces of cake, or the whole thing, is totally acceptable. 

On the morning of my birthday Brandon gave me some presents. He is so sweet. 
He found some candy corn for me and I totally ate it for breakfast. delicious. 

Brandon also snuck away from school and surprised me at work with flowers and candy. So sad I forgot to take a picture, but he has given me flowers on my birthday every year since we got married. He is the best.

After work he took me to a restaurant called Eddy's. Free meal on your birthday!! awesome.


He got the most giant hamburger I have ever seen. I have also never seen someone eat something so big so fast!



The day after my birthday our favorite senior missionary couple had us over for another birthday dinner and birthday cake. I even got to blow out candles. They are too good to us. Love them so much.

So many candles.

A sweet sister in our Branch remembered my birthday and have me this necklace and earrings. She is seriously so sweet.

Also Brandon found an iguana in our hallway. gross. It better not sneak into my toilet...

Aaaand I found out that they don't even offer epidurals at the hospital here. I wasn't planning on getting one, but not having the option at all makes me a little nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm glad you had a great birthday.
    And...about the epidurals...or the lack of them....even though it made me laugh at first...if anyone can do it without one: YOU can ;).

    ReplyDelete