Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas time!

Here is the fishing picture I promised.


We had a very fun and interesting Christmas. It was the first one where it was just the two of us.
I had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so that cut our celebrations a little short

On Christmas Eve we had a delicious dinner that we made together,
then sat by the tree and read the nativity story and then kept with the Bingham tradition and had our own little testimony meeting and read all the emails of their spiritual experiences for the year from family. It was so nice to focus on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and the true meaning of Christmas.

The next morning we woke up early and opened presents!!


After presents Brandon and I decided to have breakfast at my work out on the ocean.
delicious and gorgeous.


Where I work has wifi and it was a very slow day, so I was still able to Skype my younger brother who is on a mission in Portugal and everyone else in my family. I love Skype!!

Later that night after work and Skyping we had dinner with the Elders and the Senior Missionaries. We also played dominos, worked on a puzzle and enjoyed each others company.




No comments:

Post a Comment