Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Already??

We were lucky enough to have three Thanksgiving dinners this week, but none of them were on Thursday. In fact, on Thursday we ate tacos. steak tacos. 

Our first Thanksgiving was on Monday night with the Elders and the Senior Missionaries. It was delicious.
Our second Thanksgiving was with our Branch and that was on Friday night. Also very delicious.

Our third Thanksgiving was on Saturday with some friends from Brandon's class. Again, very, super delicious. 

Funny thing is we brought mashed potatoes to all three of them and Brandon made them every time. 
Love that guy.

To me the best part of Thanksgiving is the people. We sure missed our families, but we love spending Thanksgiving with our "family" here. 

In other news...

I got my sedula and my health insurance!! I am so excited! I am an official resident of Bonaire. 
Weird. Crazy. Awesome. 



Work was super crazy this week. We had cruise ships come in on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Holy crap we were running around like crazy!

Also--29 weeks. I still get cat calls on my walk home from work and random people that I don't even know try to rub my belly. The joys of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment