Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

First I want to do a shout out to all of the amazing women in my life!
Especially my beautiful and amazing mother. 

She has always been there for me. I am forever grateful to her.

I also have an fantastic mother-in-law. I couldn't ask for a better one.

She has made me feel like one of her daughters and has adopted my into the family. 

I also want to mention all of my sisters and sister-in-laws. I look up to them so much!

I am super excited to be a mom one day. If I turn out half as good as any of these women-my kids will be dang lucky. They will anyway because they will have the best grandmas and aunties in the world!


My Mothers Day went great! Brandon made me breakfast in bed, 


got me this adorable apron, 

and pumped me full of chocolate. 
It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment