Sunday, May 8, 2011

Did you just say the Sheep and Wool Festival?!?

Yes, yes I did and it was Awesome!! My new friend Pam King from the Relief Society here called me up early Saturday morning and asked if I wanted to go to the Sheep and Wool Festival. She talked it up quite a bit so I decided to go. It was Crazy!! there were Thousands of people there! 

This isn't even 1/4 of the cars that were there. needless to say it took us...a while...to find our car.

there was all different kinds of sheep.


 I love the look on the ladies face! ha!
 he was going to the bathroom while i took this picture. just an interesting side note.

There were a million different colors and textures and types of wool and million and one things made out of or from wool. 

I am sure that you could have filled an entire stadium to the brim with just the yarn that was there. 

These are a pair of bright pink and orange knitted shorts. Brave man.

and naturally if you wanted anything to eat-it was lamb. 

 First time I had a Gyro and the first time I had ever had Lamb. Not too bad.

It really way a super fun experience and I am glad I got to have this once in a lifetime experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment