Thursday, May 9, 2013

always on the move

it's so great to be back in the states and drink real milk and take a hot shower!! 

a few days after we got to Washington we took a road trip to Idaho/Utah! 

My sister had a baby 5 weeks before me and blessed her sweet little boy Canon. (5.5.13)
family photo before the blessing
It was so awesome to be with my family again. Fletcher got to meet some more aunties, uncles and cousins and of course Grandpa J for the first time! He also got to hang out with his Granna again :)
all the grandkids ADORE Grandpa J
I also got to visit with one of my best friends and meet her little guy that is three months older than Fletch. 
Fletch 3mo, Canon 4mo, Rand 6mo
it was an awesome weekend. I also love visiting my sisters because they give me their hand-me-downs. I got a stroller, a bouncy chair, and some new clothes for me and Fletch! love you sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment