Monday, February 25, 2013

the goings on

Lots of stuff. 
This is in no chronological order.

Brandon and I went on a super romantic Valentine's Date (thanks Granna for babysitting!) and I tried cerviche for the first time! So delicious. I'm thinking about getting brave enough to make it myself...

We went to the Donkey Sanctuary. 
Those donkey's are crazy and are fearless and will do anything for a carrot.


We celebrated Karnival week. we went to a couple of parades and saw all of the amazing costumes.



We found Granna's  most favorite beach ever--Sorobon. Fletch even liked it.








We ate lots of giant cookies and even went to the Real Dutch Bakery.

We also sewed some super cute church clothes and a blessing outfit for Fletch. My mom and I were talking about making something for Fletch for his blessing day but hadn't really decided on anything. Brandon must have over heard us talking because the next day he comes home with some really cute black, green, and white fabric and says "Here you go. I got you some fabric so you can make Fletch some church clothes and a blessing outfit." He is so thoughtful and has pretty good taste.






And of course played with our baby Fletch! 
he is growing so fast.
too fast.









it was so hard to see my mom go. we had so much fun together and the time just flew by! it was just awesome to just be with her. we haven't spent this much one on one time together since I was in high school! I love my mom so much and am so thankful that she was able to make it all the way to Bonaire!
Fletcher loves her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment