Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

I love my Daddy!

 

and Brandon's Dad too


but mostly (not really) the present i got for Brandon!

A norelco nose and eyebrow trimmer!!!

So for Father's Day today I got to give a talk at church. I was super nervous until i made the congregation say ALOHA back to me. Then i completely calmed down and was able to keep my um's and shaky voice to a minimum. It went really well. Everyone in our ward knows me now no matter what because besides giving a talk, our records were received and announce and Brandon and  I were called and sustained as Primary Workers today. So i stood up and my named was called three different times.
The cutest thing happened right after the meeting was over. While  i was on my way over to Brandon and a little girl came up to me and said, "you have pretty eyes" and then ran away. I hope she is in our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment